Role of parents in the girl child’s education
Parents have a very important role to play when it comes to the education of a girl child. When parents remain engaged in the upliftment and education of their little girl, it has a positive impact on the mindset of the child. To understand the role of parents in the enhancement of the girl child’s life, you have to know the things that must be done and how to do them.
As parents, you will have to get involved in your child’s activity in and out of school. Your support to your girl child in learning activities is crucial for her initial days at school and beyond. As a matter of fact, parents are the first teachers in a child’s life. You are the one who can plant the seed of knowledge and wisdom in your daughter’s life. You are the one who can make your child believe that she can achieve whatever she wants in life. You can support her and make her feel trusted.
As ideal parents, you have to build strong foundations for your daughter’s intellectual enhancements. From teaching basic vocabulary to discussing world affairs with her, you have to do everything possible to make her fall in love with learning.
Role of Parents in the girl child’s education:
- Give extra time and attention to the girl child. Never make her feel alone or unwanted.
- Teach the girl child about gender equality. Make her believe that she is as good as the boys.
- Support the girl child to participate in extracurricular activities. Look after their overall development.
- Make them curious about new technology. Use new gadgets with them and make them get used to it.
- Teach them politeness and other virtues. These are things that may not be taught at school.
- Support them in learning one or more art forms. Be it music, dancing, painting or any other art form, you need to give your full support to your child in learning the art form she is interested in.
- Build strong financial support for the child’s education. Invest in the Sukanaya Samriddhi scheme or any other Children Mutual Fund and make your child’s future secure.
- Make sure to give them enough freedom to make their own decisions at times. Your child’s happiness is connected to the freedom they get from you to do what they want in life.
There are a lot more things which you can do for your girl child’s future. To start with, you can use these tips mentioned above.
Use this calculator if you are planning to invest in Sukanya Samriddhi scheme for your girl child.